POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architecturally styled image : Re: Architecturally styled image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecturally styled image
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 22 Apr 2004 18:10:27
Message: <408842d3@news.povray.org>
Hi, Shay,

> An abstraction of a specific style of architectural drawing. I've messed
> with this off and on for a while, but have not until now been able to
> get the shading and level of complexity just right.

I like this image! The clean, bare look is appealing to me. I do
architectural renderings, too. Sometimes the test renders at q5 aa 0.6 in
quick_color look better than the fully textured versions. I'm going to post
some here over the weekend. Check 'em out!

Your picture is great the way it is...don't fool around with it any further.

--
Michael Brendan Hurley
http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/indxx02.html